AnonymousLawStudent

The half-truths, omissions, and outright lies about floating through law school.

Sunday 04/03/2005

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Leave me alone. Just let me be. I don't care about social injustice in southeast Asia, or the plight of the Honduran shit farmer, or how George W. Bush stole the election with the help of his brother. That was 5 fucking years ago, even Al Gore has gotten over it. So no, I nor anyone else in their right mind wants to attend a teach-in on the topic. Couldn't you have picked up on the other parts of being a hippie, like the drugs and the great music? I guess not, that's not what law school is for. Law school is for the self-righteous prick who loves to hear himself talk and the self-righteous prickette, who knows better, due to the intellectual rigor of her Haverford degree in Medieval English poetry.

I don't care about the Solomon Amendment and how it is hurting American law schools. I mean what is the big deal: if there was a draft I would think about becoming gay just so I wouldn't have to go be shot at by crazed Iranians or slightly less crazed Syrians. I don't care about the Falun Gong and how the Chinese government is torturing them. If I wanted to join a cult I would do the one all of the celebrities are in. I think its Kabbalah-tology. You joined a cult and the communist totalitarian state reacted in a negative way? Really? Well fuck you. Although those t-shirts are unintentionally funny in a weird way.

I don't care about either side of the affirmative action debate: neither the bleating moronic entitlement to have your intellectual record ignored if you are "underrepresnted" nor the hard-headed hidden racism of the "libertarian" that dare not speak it's name. I hate to break it to you, but you are not that naturally brilliant, Mr. Right-Wing nutcase. If your parents didnt invest in that SAT prep school class you might have ...gasp...gone to a state school. And not even a good state school, I mean THE Ohio State University or something of that ilk.

I don't want to hear about the newest, most "cutting-edge" development in the field of interntional law. I care not about transnational actors, about how "distance is disappearing" and not in the least about "what that means for all of us." And you know that really interesting lecture by that one visiting prof from that school on that really pertient topic? Well, I don't care about that either. Even if there is stale fucking pizza dripping with artery-clogging orange grease. So take me off your damn e-mail lists, don't bother me with any petitions. And don't even think about asking for money. I really could care less that this institution is unwilling to fund your summer attempting to do some kind of half-assed litigating against McDonalds for making the lower classes of this country fat. I like an occasional McSausage and if the rural fucking South has a lower life expectancy because of them, then so be it.

And take all of your righteous indignation about the world and how it should be and your little limousine liberal values and shove them up your middle-class over-educated, socially-useless ass. Unless you are that dark haired girl from Canada with the Long-Island looking blonde-highlight haircut and the too-bright lipstick...I got other plans for you and your ass.

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Christy said...

There you go... now you're "thinking like a lawyer"

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lawyer? I'm thinking ass-turney, ass-quire. I won't attempt barr-ass-ter, oh no, I just did.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger ALS said...

"There you go... now you're "thinking like a lawyer"

The more time I spend around them , the more convinced I am that lawyers don't think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for this Site!