AnonymousLawStudent

The half-truths, omissions, and outright lies about floating through law school.

Sometime during exams

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

There are a lot of bad things about finals. Almost all of them. They have, however, been covered ad nauseum elsewhere. Here is one good thing about finals: if you aren't dating but have a kind of on-off-sometimes serial hookup and it's finals and there ain't shit else to do besides study, well you end up getting together even though you haven't seen each other in a month before or talked in weeks. And when the deed is done you have a perfect escape: it's finals! And we don't waste time during finals.

To make a long story short, the AnonymousLawStudent DNA is not yet quite completely off her face and I am already in pants, phone in hand, ready to head out the door.

"Are you going already?"

She missed a spot right below the right eye. I wish my phone had a camera right now. Then again the picture quality is so crappy it probably wouldn't show anyway.

"I have to go to office hours tomorrow...Evidence. Um...you know..."

Office hours are 4:15-5:30.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger LawDawg said...

Best. Idea. Ever.

I was thinking finals were a great excuse not to talk to all the people I pretend to like, but you're really on to something here.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger ALS said...

"Best. Idea. Ever.

I was thinking finals were a great excuse not to talk to all the people I pretend to like, but you're really on to something here."

It does wonders for both my motivation and productivity as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for this Site!