AnonymousLawStudent

The half-truths, omissions, and outright lies about floating through law school.

More fun with my readers

Sunday, April 24, 2005

"ALS: you could have just said something like, "Excuse me, miss, you dropped something," and then kept on walking."


Yes but where is the fun in that? If I am going to talk to her, it's to discover further slutty underwear or lack thereof.

"Hey, RLS! How bout a RSS feed?!?"

I don't know who RLS is...Ralph Lauren Student? Retarded Law Student? Rastafarian Law Student? Assuming my new friend JMoore is talking to me, however, I must confess a certain amount of technical ignorance. I don't know how to make an RSS feed. I don't really know how to set up a set of links on this page. I don't know how to link to my e-mail from this page. This is mostly for me to rant and rave about foreigners and comment on interesting thongs I've come across but if you want to educate me on any of the following leave a comment or shoot me some mail at anon_law_student in the Yahoo! dot com address family.

"Damn, that guy has really long posts - too long to bother reading..."

On one hand yes. On the other hand where else are you going to get such a devastating critique of analingus? This is what Tolstoy or Proust would be writing if they were alive today. Well perhaps not Proust since I bet he enjoyed a good rimmin' every now and then.

"And aren't you correct, it is 1am, I am working on a outline and reading about rim jobs to stay awake - thanks to you. I think I read the entire thing with my mouth wide open in amazement - Wow..."

A little fun with editing. This could be changed to:

It is 1 AM...I am working on ...rim jobs...thanks to you...entire thing with my mouth wide open in amazement-Wow...

Wow, indeed. Wow, indeed.

7 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Law Slave said...

I guess I set myself up for that one.... Thanks!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger The Attractive Nuisance said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big mistake ALS, like the State Farm commercial that lists its competitors, you introduced your readers to Phila Lawyer. He's so much cooler than you. I thought you were authentically cynical, but now I realize you've just been copying him like a cheap Emanuel's...

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger neotokyotimes said...

You already have a syndication feed:

http://www.anonymous-lawstudent.blogspot.com/atom.xml

Blogger makes it automatically.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Finishing Law School said...

The fun in telling her that is that it leaves her a ton of conversation options - don't you think??

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Finishing Law School said...

Oh, your WOW comment reminded me of something:
I knew a girl in junior high who mentioned to me something about getting a 'W' tatooed on each inner thigh. I asked her why. She said that it would say WOW. I then mentioned that if she was flipped over it would say MOM. I don't remember her response...

This conversation occurred while we were serving time in indoor suspension...go figure...

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger G. said...

If people don't understand RSS or don't know how to get it, Yahoo has it set up so all you have to do is click on this link to add the ALS feed to their My Yahoo page:

link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for this Site!