AnonymousLawStudent

The half-truths, omissions, and outright lies about floating through law school.

Friday 04/22/05

Saturday, April 23, 2005

One of my favorite blogs has a rather exenstive look at rimjobs. Apparently they are as momentus an event as a George Lucas movie. While I have certainly enjoyed the ramblings of the Philalawyer before, I thought he was shockingly prudish on this particular issue. I mean I never thought I was tha-aa-t adventurous but frankly is this activity THAT big of a deal? Is a little visit to the rear of the store when going down on a girl something shocking?

While everyone is out there trying to squeeze their squib cases into an outline this is what keeps me up late at night.

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger The Attractive Nuisance said...

I guess even he has his limits. I was surprised too, given his usual...open-mindedness. What can he do? Philly is a conservative town.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger JMoore said...

Hey, RLS! How bout a RSS feed?!?

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Finishing Law School said...

Damn, that guy has really long posts - too long to bother reading...

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Law Slave said...

And aren't you correct, it is 1am, I am working on a outline and reading about rim jobs to stay awake - thanks to you. I think I read the entire thing with my mouth wide open in amazement - Wow....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for this Site!