AnonymousLawStudent

The half-truths, omissions, and outright lies about floating through law school.

Saturday 03/19/05

Saturday, March 19, 2005

I was away at a friend's wedding recently. It was lovely. Well mostly the open bar. That was lovely. A few thoughts:
-I have reached the point in my life where weddings are coming with an alarming frequency.
-Is it wrong to discuss the odds of divorce within five years at the wedding? If so, I don't want to be right.
-Speaking of divorces, this particular affair featured a surprising amount of sneaky-hot mid 30s women with one wedding already behind them.
-Trashing a hotel room is only a good idea if the record company will pick up the tab.
-While in possession of a rented car is there any greater joy than ruining its breaks/tires for no other reason than you can? Of course it would have been a lot more fun if it wasn't an econo-box with 15 inch wheels.
-I am swearing off alcohol till at least later tonight.

4 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was your weakest post yet. Have you jumped the shark already? It's not even exam season yet...

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously. Bloggers these days lack stamina. It's a lazy generation of do-nothings.

Why, I remember back in the day when bloggers would post every day, 5 miles, in the snow, with no shoes on.

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous InkIsle said...

Who are you, Anonymous 7:30pm? Never laughed so hard in my life!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger ALS said...

"This was your weakest post yet. Have you jumped the shark already? It's not even exam season yet..."

I can only imagine someone going "Worst post...ever" in a Comic Book Guy voice.

And what can I say? Maybe I have jumped the shark.
Nothing lasts forever
And we both know hears can change...

"Why, I remember back in the day when bloggers would post every day, 5 miles, in the snow, with no shoes on."

You, sir, are hilarious. Well maybe ma'am but considering it was a hilarious comment, probably sir.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for this Site!