AnonymousLawStudent

The half-truths, omissions, and outright lies about floating through law school.

Back for a bit

Saturday, February 19, 2005

So I ended up going to the art thing in Brooklyn. I don't even know how to describe exactly what was going but but my friend was correct, there were indeed babes. And thanks to his girlfriend being there I got to be introducted to them. Sadly most of them had the same reaction to my being in law school as most people have to meeting a convicted baby killer. Perhaps I should have stopped shaving, moved to a warehouse in the outer boroughs and spent my days dumping paint on objects from the homeless, arranging them in piles, then giving them names like "Paralysis and Confusion No. 12." Then I would fit in a little better with this crowd. I was more than a little disguisted and ready to leave when I was talking to someone and she, out of the blue, expressed amazement that Alan Cumming was in "Son of the Mask." Can you believe that shit? Apparently he was big on the hipster theater circuit back in the day. So I had something to talk about at least.

6 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I got to be introducted to them."I wish I could get introducted.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger ALS said...

"I wish I could get introducted."

It's pretty cool, actually. I highly recommend it.

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what's up with the whole "lawyers aren't cool anymore" thing? I still think they're cool. I'm going to be pissed if I graduate in two years and I'm the only one who thinks my profession makes me more awesome.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger ALS said...

"Yeah, what's up with the whole "lawyers aren't cool anymore" thing? I still think they're cool. I'm going to be pissed if I graduate in two years and I'm the only one who thinks my profession makes me more awesome."

Sadly I dont think anyone thinks that lawyers are cool. At least outside of the midwest where they don't know any better.

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"At least outside of the midwest where they don't know any better"

hee-haw! hee-haw!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger kalisekj said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for this Site!