AnonymousLawStudent

The half-truths, omissions, and outright lies about floating through law school.

Ouch

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Walking to my Evidence class, I slipped on some wet floor. And fell. Fell hard. We are talking about completely parallel to the floor at my highest point. Oh, the humanity. Adding to the experience was the thud that I made and the furtive turning of dozens of eyes to see what idiot took the nasty spill. Not one of these assholes even offered to help me up until a not-unattractive female of indeterminate origin walked over. By then I was already up and with it enough to notice a rather pleasantly tanned backside practically spilling out of her low-low rise jeans as she was bending over. So things could be worse. I just hope this doesn't seriously affect my squash game later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for this Site!