AnonymousLawStudent

The half-truths, omissions, and outright lies about floating through law school.

How to Dress like an Asshole [Brooklyn Hipster Edition]

Monday, January 31, 2005

1. Start with any shoes that might have been in a phys-ed class in the 1950s.
2. Non-denim pants of extreme tightness.
3. An 80s concert tour of a 70s band t-shirt.
4. Puma/Addidas track suit jacket with miscoloration somewhere on it.
5. To cover up your bedhair in the cold, one of those hats with the earflaps like the slightly retarded janitor of your high school used to wear.

Voila!

4 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger lionel.hutz said...

Boy, you're a complete asshole.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger ALS said...

"Boy, you're a complete asshole"

Something like that.

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the sideways trucker hat and imaginary sign over their head that reads: I used to be a midwest upper middle class dork and now I'm pretending to be poor, but "it's all good", my parents pay my rent anywhoo. PBR me ASAP!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger ALS said...

"You forgot the sideways trucker hat and imaginary sign over their head that reads: I used to be a midwest upper middle class dork and now I'm pretending to be poor, but "it's all good", my parents pay my rent anywhoo. PBR me ASAP!"

It's hard to cover all of the bases.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for this Site!