AnonymousLawStudent

The half-truths, omissions, and outright lies about floating through law school.

Damn it, damn it all.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Anonymous Cleaning Woman must not have thought much of my seminar paper which I was still finishing up from last semester. I say that because she has uncerimoniously disposed of a whole ream of research that I had done for it. It's not that big a deal since the thing is almost ready to be thrown into the fire of grading but it's just the principle of it that is upsetting. Made even more so by the fact that I could not even communicate the problem to Anonymous Cleaning Woman due to a rather sizable language barrier. Now my desk is adorned with: "No lance fuera de el Westlaw listado más." Let's hope it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Vote for this Site!